In order to offer our services and obtain statistical information about the navigation made, Meyme uses “cookies” on its web pages.
What are “cookies”?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, in this case, anonymously.
What types of “cookies” do we use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our Web portal. To do this, its navigation is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services offered.
Information of the analysis cookies used
|COOKIE||DURATION||DESCRIPTION||USED BY THIRD PARTIES|
|_ga||2 years||It is used to distinguish users||Google (Analytics)|
|_gid||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users||Google (Analytics)|
|_gat||1 minute||It is used to distinguish users||Google (Analytics)||1P_JAR||1 week||Transfer data to Google|
Deactivation and elimination of «cookies»
- For Internet Explorer cookie settings
- For the configuration of Firefox cookies
- For Google Chrome cookie settings
- For the configuration of Safari cookies
We inform you that the deactivation of “cookies” does not prevent the display of the pages of this website or interfere with navigation.