Only company in the world to have succesfully completed the full automation of a Lausmann type malting plant.
Full automation of a Lausmann (horizontal) malting plant including:
- Siemens S5 to PCS7 migration.
- Fully autonomous turner machine with auto-positioning.
- Fully automated transfer of green malt during the entire process.
- Automatic system to even out malt, layer height is also selectable.
- Additional safety features installed in the turner for auto-mode.
- Additional safety features installed to protect beams, spindlers & structures.
- Green malt transfer system integrated within the plant process.
- Recipes are fully configurable and can be selected from workstations by an authorized operator.
- Automatic water spray.
- Automatic high pressure cleaning for boxes, walls and ceiling.
- Steeping, germination and kilning process optimization with remarkable reduction in power consumption.
A few images of the process: